SpeedCraft 24/7 PvP/Survival Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpeedCraft 24/7 PvP/Survival Server

SpeedCraft 1.1 Minecraft Bukkit 24/7 Survival/Pvp Server with Spleef, Mob Arena, and permissions.

3 posters

Admin Abusing powers

invisiblepoopie

Admin Abusing powers Empty Admin Abusing powers

Post  invisiblepoopie Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:58 am

Redlion is being an abusive admin that has taken away a lot of members belongings. he has threatened to ban for "offensive language" when there is no rule, he also have proof of a hacker on the server and refuses to ban. he also takes sides for example i say "stupid" and get kicked and superafrocrafter says "fuck" and red says "its not bad". Redlion has also said that speedy isnt a good owner and has been a dick lately.....Does that sound like a worthy admin to you?...keep in mind he is saying that about the owner of the server...comment or whatever you can do if you know redlion and hes done something like this before to you.
    REDLION IS CORRUPT AND MUST BE STOPPED!!!
    Jokaes
    Jokaes

Admin Abusing powers Empty Re: Admin Abusing powers

Post  Jokaes Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:36 am

I agree, Red has been a bit off the edge a bit, but, offensive language is most defiantly a rule, and this will take more looking into before any of this is to happen, thanks for your concern on the server, have a good time

~James
    Jokaes
    Jokaes

Post  Jokaes Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:38 am

also, to anyone else, don;t be afraid to report a member on the site, if they are, tell the operating team Smile, which I think is me, gemmat, george, red, speed, and thunder
    SpeedyBoy235
    SpeedyBoy235
    Admin

Post  SpeedyBoy235 Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:33 am

invisiblepoopie wrote:Redlion is being an abusive admin that has taken away a lot of members belongings. he has threatened to ban for "offensive language" when there is no rule, he also have proof of a hacker on the server and refuses to ban. he also takes sides for example i say "stupid" and get kicked and superafrocrafter says "fuck" and red says "its not bad". Redlion has also said that speedy isnt a good owner and has been a dick lately.....Does that sound like a worthy admin to you?...keep in mind he is saying that about the owner of the server...comment or whatever you can do if you know redlion and hes done something like this before to you.
    REDLION IS CORRUPT AND MUST BE STOPPED!!!
    I'll talk to him about this. Please standby. This may take a while.
    Thanks for your intel.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 am