SpeedCraft 24/7 PvP/Survival Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpeedCraft 24/7 PvP/Survival Server

SpeedCraft 1.1 Minecraft Bukkit 24/7 Survival/Pvp Server with Spleef, Mob Arena, and permissions.

My re-admin request -Jokaes/James

Poll

Should I get admin back?

[ 3 ]
    My re-admin request -Jokaes/James I_vote_lcap60%My re-admin request -Jokaes/James I_vote_rcap [60%] 
    [ 2 ]
    My re-admin request -Jokaes/James I_vote_lcap40%My re-admin request -Jokaes/James I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    My re-admin request -Jokaes/James I_vote_lcap0%My re-admin request -Jokaes/James I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Jokaes
    Jokaes

My re-admin request -Jokaes/James Empty My re-admin request -Jokaes/James

Post  Jokaes on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:50 am

If some of you didn't know, I was demoted from admin to mod by speedy from "admin abuse" which I am very sorry to, however, the victom (JimmytheJavi) didn't tell speedy the whole story and speedy never asked for my side of the story, well, here is my side, if there is anything wrong about this story (My memory isn't the greatest) please speak out:

Me and Jimmy's whole clan were playing PvP, I was being ganged, I just ate a lot of sugar, and I wanted to do something funny for a lets play I was recording, so after I found out who killed me (Jimmy) I did /kill jim as a joke and he never lost any items, he got them all back and he was pissed, he was really pissed, I said I was sorry, and that I would somehow make it up to him, and the only way he said I could is if I spawned him a large chest full of EXP potions, I said "I would, but it is against the rules to spawn anything..." he kept raging I began tired of it and ignored him, after a lot of arguing and a night of fun, I logged on in the morning to find out I was mod..D:

Anyways, the over all point here is
    Everyone loved me as admin, they even said it, ask many people, especially sonic or red, they liked me as admin, I helped out a lot more on admin, and it would take months to earn admin back from this point I was eally hyper when I did it and I really would like to make it up to Jimmy some how..he has forgiven me as well as many others and I'm just asking very nicely and from the bottom of my heart, for you to give me another, ONE MORE, chance at Admin, and if I even come close to breaking the rules, you may instantly demote me back to mod, heck, builder even, as long as I could get one more chance at Admin...please, could you?
    oh, and about the lets play at the beggining, I forgot about it earlier, but it didn't save correctly..so that moment when I was being hilarious with the things I was saying
    it didn't save..so that good video I don't have anymore, so as I've said many times, please forgive me...

This was the exact message I sent to speedy on Facebook, I was to lazy to edit it, anyways, thank you everyone for reading this, especially speedy and Jimmy if you guys read this, I ask that speedy doesn't delete this topic though, I want to see what he thinks, please respond
    ~Jokaes/James
    JimmyTheJavi

My re-admin request -Jokaes/James Empty Re: My re-admin request -Jokaes/James

Post  JimmyTheJavi on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:55 pm

I never said that I forgave you, but I guess you've done your "punishment", if you like. You never told me that you were doing it for a Let's Play video though, but that doesn't mean you could have done it in any way what so ever.

Thank you for the apology though,

Jimmy.
    Jokaes
    Jokaes

Post  Jokaes on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Yeah..I probably should have mentioned that, I never got a chance to because you started arguing, eventually I just forgot and rage quited

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:54 am